Sunday, October 28, 2007

Stop! Pumpkin time!

Well, it's pumpkin season again. This year, I fully intend on doing a better job of reporting all of the tasty pumpkin treats. So far this year, there has been a new pumpkin beer, pumpkin pudding, pumpkin ice cream, pumpkin tart, pumpkin milk, and pumpkin curry soup. I have a pumpkin cake recipe to try and some pumpkin cream cheese in the fridge. Reviews and pics will follow as time allows.If you happen to find a pumpkin flavored something, let me know so I can try it.And now, for no particular reason, stuff I'm enjoying:Music: Kings of Leon, The Killers, Feist, The Hereafter, The Fratellis, MU330Books: Currently reading, Calendar by David Ewing Duncan and Don't Know Much About the Bible by Kenneth C. DavisTV: Reaper, Supernatural, Pushing Daisies, Dirty Sexy Money, House

No comments: