Tuesday, October 31, 2006

All hail, Samhain!


Happy Halloween! Wheeeeeee!!!!
Today's pumpkin entry is my favorite. The Jack-in-the-Box Pumpkin Pie Milkshake (not available in pubs or bars). This is fantastic. It's a thick, ice cream milkshake with pumkin flavor and topped off with whipped cream and a cherry. There really isn't much to say except that it is mad crazy pumpkin flavor. 5 pumpkins all the way. (Sorry, I don't have a picture. This is one of those things that doesn't last long enough to have it's picture taken!)
In more scary news, I recently came across one of my old High School notebooks. Back in 10th and 11th grade, I used to keep these notebooks attractively called, "Books O' Stupidity." On these wire spirally-bound lined pages, I would make notes of whatever silliness I came up with. Some of them are so goofy, I'vedecided to use them from time to time in my blog.
Today's entry deals with haunted treasure. I have no idea why I wrote these, but here are some rules for finding haunted treasure. There are four rules written in the book and a notation for a fifth, but I have no idea what the fifth was. I guess that's why I started writing them down to begin with.
Rules For Finding Haunted Treasure
1. Don't talk to anybody, especially not the ghost.
2. To dig up the haunted treasure, you must use a yellow McDonald's plastic shovel from one of the summer fun Happy Meals (preferable with Grimace on it).
3.Always look for haunted treasure in a graveyard.
4. Don't bring your dog with you because he might dig up the haunted treasure and the bark at the ghost. This is the same as talking.
5. ??????
I don't know who originally thought these up. It might have been me and or my "brother" Dave. It might have something to do with an episode of Ducktales. I just don't know.

No comments: