Sunday, August 20, 2006

Well...

Okay. It's been a month. In that month, work has been crazy, Bergie has been to the vet a ridiculous number of times and now has been diagnosed with diabetes, I finished my summer semester (whew) and occasionally, I found time to sleep.
All that, combined with just an overall feeling of not wanting to post a blog for awhile after my last post, is why this blog has been quiet.
I don't really have much to say today. Football season has started (real football) and my stupid Gunners only managed a late draw with Aston Villa... Chelsea (bastards) we're beating Man City 2-0 at halftime... oh well.
I'm signing up for every Yahoo fantasy game there is. I like to lose in bulk apparently.
Still haven't gotten my computer up and running again. We replaced the harddrive but now we're thinking the motherboard needs to be replaced as well.
I really like Deadwood.
It's almost pumpkin season!!!!

No comments: